History of St Paul’s

The site occupied by the church on the corner of Hills Road and the new road which was to become known as St Paul’s Road was sold by Caius College in 1839 to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners and two years later the church of St Paul’s was built. The new church was a source of considerable … Continue reading History of St Paul’s